Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
The Gare Marítima da Rocha Conde de Óbidos can also be used for cruise ship operations on peak days in the Port of Lisbon.
The Gare Marítima da Rocha Conde de Óbidos has a quay with 483 meters and depths of -8,8 meters ZH with capacity to receive two ships simultaneously.
- ISPS full compliance, above standards
- CCTV technology
- Highest security levels
- Highly trained personnel
- Full team of security experts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Coordination with security forces
- Coordination with Port Authorities
- Coordination with ships officers
- Waste management
- Cooperation in the amendment and improvement of port environmental regulations
- On site equipment (forklift, cranes and others)
- Supply services (water, supplies and others)
- X-Ray equipment for passengers, and hand and cabin luggage
- Tourist information
- Public toilets
- Panoramic buses
- Public transport:
Located next to the historic and cultural center of the city of Lisbon and, just 12 km from the International Airport Humberto Delgado, the Gare Marítima da Rocha Conde de Óbidos has the following accesses:
The Gare Marítima da Rocha Conde de Óbidos has access via Rua General Gomes Araújo.
The Gare Marítima da Rocha Conde de Óbidos is connected to the Santos Station on the Cascais Line.
LCP – Lisbon Cruise Ports
Phone: +351 210 497 940
Depths ZM (meters)
Humberto Delgado International Airport (Km)