Porto dos Buchos Liquid Terminal (OZ)
Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
TLPB is a private use terminal, specialized in incoming / outgoing and storing LPG, fuels and lubricants, being certified by SEVESO III.
- Area: 0,57 ha (licensed) + 7,41 ha (private)
- Storage capacity: 57,950 m3
- Handling capacity: 231,800 ton//yr
- Quay length: dukes d'alba. 130 m berthing front
- Depth: -12m HZ
- Road access: access to IC20 with connection to A1 and A2
- Rail access: --
- Maritime access: good access to the bar of the Port of Lisbon through the main navigation channel of the Tagus Estuary
- 1 piping for LPG reception
- 6 pipes for fuels / biodiesel / stop oil reception
- 3 pipes for receiving lubricants (nominal discharge capacities can reach 700 ton / hour depending on the product and vessel capacities)
- 1 crane of 510 kg at 14.2 m
Propane and butane gas bottles filled per day
LPG and fuels storage capacity (m3)