Lisbon Multipurpose Terminal (TSA)
Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
Located in Santa Apolónia, this terminal essentially receives ships linking mainland Portugal to the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores, and the West African coast (Cape Verde and Guinea Bissau).
- Area: 4,9 ha
- Storage capacity: 2,300 TEU + 110 reefers
- Handling capacity: 100,000 TEU//yr
- Quay length: 480m
- Depth: -6,0m ZH
- Road access: access to A1, A2, CRIL and CREL via Avenida Infante D. Henrique
- Rail access: dedicated branch line with connection to the national rail network (northern line) via Santa Apolónia station
- Maritime access: no specific access channel
- 2 Gottwald hmk 6407 mobile cranes of 100 ton with capacity for 100 ton / 11-24 m - 36.6 ton / 51 m
- 7 Kalmar reachstackers with capacity for 45 ton
- 3 Kalmar forklift trucks with capacity for 12/25/32 ton
National traffic share with Madeira
National traffic share with Açores
Virtual gas pipeline to Madeira