Naval Assistance Station at the Port of Lisbon (ETC)
Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
EANPL is the only private-use terminal dedicated exclusively to the bunker service in the Port of Lisbon - supplying marine fuels to ships, with supply to the entire mainland. It is also the only one in the Port of Lisbon, with the necessary infrastructure for handling marine gas oil, and is certified by SEVESO III.
The products handled are fuel oil and marine gas oil, mainly from Sines.
- Area: 36,36 ha
- Storage capacity: 45,000m3
- Quay length: 2 dukes d'alba, service platform/bridge pier with crane tower. 130 m dockable front
- Depth: -12m HZ
- Road access: access to IC20 with connection to A1 and A2
- Rail access: --
- Maritime access: good access to the bar of the Port of Lisbon through the main navigation channel of the Tagus Estuary
- 1 large load pump (6000 v), Worthington / fill - fuel oil (1,000 m3/h)
- 1 small load pump, Worthington / filling - fuel oil (500 m3/h)
- 2 charge pumps (ls), Bornemann / filling - fuel oil (220 m3/h each)
- 1 pump load (direct), Worthington / filling – gas oil (300 m3/h)
- 1 charge pump (meter), Worthington / quay – gas oil (120 m3/h)
- 1 load pump (blender), Blackmer / dock – gas oil (120 m3/h)
- 1 electric fire pump, Worthington / quay - water (300 m3/h)
- 1 electric fire pump, Worthington / quay - water (600 m3/h)
- 1 crane, Potain / wharf - 4.000 kg
Bunkering operations in the Port of Lisbon
Largest liquid bulk throughput in the Port of Lisbon
Handling capacity (tons/year)