Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
TGAP is a public service terminal, which handles solid and liquid bulk cargoes, with the capacity to receive PANAMAX class bulk carriers and good storage capacity, connected with seed extraction units.
Specialized in receiving oilseeds which transforms in its extractive units, for the production of vegetable oil and biodiesel, this terminal also dispatches the processed products and by-products through this facility. This terminal receives bulk food from important producing regions such as the Black Sea (Romania), South America (Brazil) or North America (USA and Canada).
- Total industrial are: 12,7 ha
- Port terminal area: 0,8 ha
- Features: 2 mooring quays
Quay nº1 – unloading of solid bulk cargoes and loading/unloading of liquid bulk cargoes:
- Max Loa: 290 m
- Max Load: 100,000 dwt
- Draught: 14,5m
- Discharge rates: up to 2,000 Mt/hr
Quay no. 2 – loading of solid bulk cargo and liquid bulk loaging/unloading:
- Max Loa: 175 m
- Max Load: 30,000 dwt
- Draught: 11,5m
- Load rates: up to 1,200 Mt/hr
- Road access: access via Palença road to IC20 with connection to A1 and A2
- Rail access: --
- Maritime access: good access to the bar of the port of Lisbon, through the main navigation channel of the Tagus Estuary
- 2 pneumatic unloaders (600 ton/hour each)
- 1 mechanical unloader (900 ton/hour)
- 1 mobile ship unloader (600 ton/hour)
- 1 barge charger (600 ton/hour)
- 2 pipelines of 10'' and 1 of 6'' (quay no. 2)
- 1 pipeline of 10'' (quay no.1)
Cooking oil production consumed in Portugal
Cooking oil production consumed in PALOP countries
Maximum ship capacity (tons)