Este website utiliza cookies. Ao continuar a navegação está a aceitar a sua utilização.
Caso pretenda saber mais, consulte a nossa política de privacidade.
The Lisbon Cruise Terminal is a reference in the international cruise market and places Lisbon among the best served ports in terms of this activity.
The Lisbon Cruise Terminal, which integrates the new building and the Santa Apolónia Cruise Terminal, offers the best conditions to accommodate cruise ships and passengers with ever greater demands, thus providing an excellent service to anyone who wants to visit Lisbon on board a cruise ship.
A project by the architect Carrilho da Graça, the new facility was inaugurated on November 10th, 2017, having won the Valmor and Municipal Architecture Award in the same year, one of the most important architecture awards in Portugal.
Flexibility and accessibility, safety, environmental quality and comfort are the main criteria of the new facility, which has an area of 13.800 sq. meters and, together with the Santa Apolónia terminal building, is served by a pier with 1.490 meters long with capacity to receive ships of various types and dimensions with a draft of up to 12 meters.
- 13.800 sq. meters of terminal facilities over 3 floors
- Panoramic view terrace
- 360 car parking spaces
- 80 bus parking spaces / taxis and touristic cars
- 65.000 sq. meters of developed area (gardens, parking lots and access roads)
- 600-meters walkway system, fully automated, with a connection to the terminal
- 1.490 meters of pier for multi length ships
- Embarking and Disembarking facilities (3.500 sq. meters for disembarking and received luggage and 2.100 sq. meters for boarding and check-in)
- ISPS full compliance, above standards
- Latest CCTV technology
- Highest security levels
- Highly trained personnel
- Full team of security experts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Up to 7 XR inspection lines
- Random Explosive detection protocol
- Coordination with security forces
- Coordination with Port Authorities
- Coordination with ships officers
- Waste management
- Cooperation in the amendment and improvement of port environmental regulations
- Monitoring and implementation of improvements (water & electricity consumptions)
- On site equipment (forklift, cranes and others)
- Supply services (water, supplies and others)
- Ship storage area available
- Check-in counter (cruise and flight)
- Tourist information
- Waiting room
- VIP Lounge
- ATM / currency exchange
- Duty Free Shops
- Public toilets
- Post offices
- Free Wi-fi
- Panoramic buses
- Tourist platform for experiences in Lisbon
- Crew support services (embassy booths)
- Public transport:
Located next to the historic and cultural center of the city of Lisbon and, just 8 Km from the International Airport Humberto Delgado, the Cruise Terminal has the following accesses:
The Lisbon Cruise Terminal is accessible via Avenida Infante Dom Henrique.
The Lisbon Cruise Terminal is connected to the Lisbon-Santa Apolónia Railway Station, an interface of the Northern Line, which serves the city of Lisbon, in Portugal.
LCP – Lisbon Cruise Ports
Phone: +351 210 497 940
facilities (sq. meters)
car parking spaces
developed area (sq. meters)
pier for multi length ships (meters)
Disembark and luggage areas (sq. meters)
boarding and check-in (sq. meters)