Portuguese partners involved in MIELE project are APL, Port of Lisbon Administration, APDL Port of Douro and Leixões Administration and IPTM. This project on the Portuguese side is coordinated by IPTM.
The Portuguese Project Team is compose by :
IPTM - João Carvalho, President of the Board
APL - Natércia Cabral, President of the Board
APDL- João Pedro Matos Fernandes, President of the Board
Project Coordination Committee (PCC)
IPTM - Heloísa Cid
APL – Clara Xavier
APDL – Marinho Dias
The Portuguese Vertical Pilot is supported by:
· The previous successful solutions in sector namely Portuguese Port Single Window (PSW), Pipe, VTMIS; some of these projects were funded by the EU
· A vision built together with a close identification of Stakeholders Needs and Administration needs identified on MIELE activity 1
· A reflexion to address a more effective implementation of Directive 2010 /65 /EU
· The State of art of other European projects.
The Portuguese Vertical Pilot will address to develop six strands:
· The pilot on Directive 2010 /65 materializing a use case on Waste management with Italy and Cyprus
· The concept of PCS (Port Community System), a relationship materializing around the port as a whole, as a simple node to interoperate on the logistic services network
· The construction of a pilot Single Window Logistics, a Business to Business Platform by applying best practices of courier modes of large capacity
· The concept of e-Maritime National Single Window to play a coordination role by managing the information exchange and sharing between the EMSA subsystems and the port single windows (PSW)
· The assessment to stakeholders’ implementations on LSW complementary works.
· The environmental footprint of logistic services chains for each real use case